Vaastu for a peaceful home

>> 1/25/10

Having a peaceful home is like a dream for us. Especially these days life is so stressfull that even if we are at home with our family, we are not able to enjoy it to its fullest. Let us see what change we can make in our own home to create a peaceful atmosphere. Will you make that dream come true?

1.Allow bright light on main door.
2.If you have big house, make sure that you wont keep more than 5 doors open.
3.Avoid keeping TV/Computer in bedroom.
4.Arrange furniture in the shape of square or circle or octagon in living room.
5.Brighten the corners.
6.Dining room should be seen from the front door of your house.
7.Never put mirror in kitchen.
8.Keep the broom and mops out of sight in kitchen.
9.Do not keep prickly cactus plants in house.
10.In the office, if possible, sit facing the door.
11.Hang a picture of mountains behind you in the office.
12.Ladders stepping down towards north or west attracts -ve energy.
13.Marble is considered to be a holy stone. If possible, avoid marble in bedroom and bathroom.
14.Having marble in your prayer room is good. Make sure that there is enough light and air passage in your prayer room. Keep it neat and clean. Always light insense sticks.

0 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog.


Cooking is my passion. I try not to miss my fav cookery shows. And yes ofcourse, different recipes, tips and tricks from my friends helps me a lot. When i try new recipes, sometimes it turns out good but sometimes it wont (It might need a couple of trials though). Anyways, my family and friends are happy with what i make (well.. most of the time). So i decided to start a blog, an 'all-in-one' blog. And i will try my best to make it an 'all-in-one' blog.

Collecting useful informations are one of my hobbies. The informations i collect does help me in many ways. I started saving it in my computer. Later on i thought of sharing it in my blog so that my friends and others can also benefit from it.

Once again, i thank you for visiting my blog and a special thanks to my friends who commented on my posts. I will keep updating it. Please pour in your valid suggestions and comments so that i can make my blog a better one.

THANK YOU.. KEEP SMILING..

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP