How to increase wealth through vaastushastra?

>> 1/8/10

To increase the flow of wealth in your family, follow these tips/rules from vaastu shastra :-

1.Keep sunrise pictures in your living room.
2.Keep pictures flying birds facing us in your living room.
3.Never keep water (eg: aquarium, fountain etc) or water pics under your staircase.
4.Never build pooja rooms or keep murtis under staircase.
5.Do not store food stuffs in a storeroom build under the stair case.
6.Keep flowing water or aquarium in you living room facing towards southeast.
7.The starting of your stair case should not be seen from your main door.
8.Keep mirror next to you dining table so that you can see yourself when you eat food.
9.According to Feng-Shui, having a couple of Flower Horn fish in your living room attracts more wealth and prosperity. Having a male fish is better.
10.Keeping a dragon statue near to clean water (pond, aquarium etc) attracts wealth to our family.
11.You can also put some feng-shui coins inside water.

0 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog.


Cooking is my passion. I try not to miss my fav cookery shows. And yes ofcourse, different recipes, tips and tricks from my friends helps me a lot. When i try new recipes, sometimes it turns out good but sometimes it wont (It might need a couple of trials though). Anyways, my family and friends are happy with what i make (well.. most of the time). So i decided to start a blog, an 'all-in-one' blog. And i will try my best to make it an 'all-in-one' blog.

Collecting useful informations are one of my hobbies. The informations i collect does help me in many ways. I started saving it in my computer. Later on i thought of sharing it in my blog so that my friends and others can also benefit from it.

Once again, i thank you for visiting my blog and a special thanks to my friends who commented on my posts. I will keep updating it. Please pour in your valid suggestions and comments so that i can make my blog a better one.

THANK YOU.. KEEP SMILING..

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP